No matter the stage of the college search process you’re in, we’ll help you manage your time and create campus visit and college tour itineraries to tour the college campuses that are of interest to you.
Not sure what type of college will be the best fit?
- We’ll help you plan an itinerary that will let your teen explore different types of colleges and universities, based on your teens’ specific educational interests and lifestyle choices.
- Does your teen already have a prospective college list but needs to narrow it down?
- Let us work with you to create an itinerary that will give you and your teen an in-depth view of college life.
- Has your teen been accepted to several schools and he/she needs to make a decision?
- Whether exploring a campus for the first time or returning for a second visit, we’ll help hone in on what they need to see and experience to choose the best fit.
- Looking for college visit tips and questions to ask on campus? Follow @Collegevisittip on Twitter. Tweeting College Visit tips, questions, and information.
Did you know?
- College visits are reported as the most influential resource in introducing students to colleges.
- In a recent survey, high school students indicated that college tours and visits were the most influential factor in getting a feel for specific colleges.
- College visits often foster inspiration for writing personal essays.
- 73% of students in a recent survey stated that visits to colleges were either very or the most influential factor in narrowing down the colleges to which they applied.
- Where you live may give you an advantage during the admissions process.
- Many colleges gauge your level of interest in their school by whether or not you visited their campuses and/or scheduled events near your home.
- Knowing in advance the type of college that will be the “best fit” for you makes the application process much easier.
- An overnight stay is a great way to experience residential life first-hand.
- Campus visits are the best way to gain perspective on the varied sizes of schools and universities.
Please contact us for a free Parent-to-Parent consultation.